Summer Goals Link Up



Thank you to Miss Monica at I Heart Grade 3 for hosting this linky!

It is perfect timing for me as we have 7 days of school left!

I am completely in "wind-down" mode as I am beginning to pack my classroom and set my sights on the summer.  Every summer, I like to read and go on trips with my family as well as do lots of swimming.  This summer will be no exception.  



It's just that the location of our trip this summer starts in Vegas!
Yup, I'm going!  It's my first time and I am super excited but also super nervous!  
(What will I say to all these sellers and bloggers I admire?  Do I measure up?  Will I have brought all the right things?)

Nevermind.  My goal is simple:  to learn as much as I can.  

After Vegas, my family and I are going to Arizona to show our boys our old stomping grounds (we attended Northern Arizona University together) along with the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert/Petrified Forest and then down to Tucson to see some friends and Tombstone before heading home.  


Then my next goal is to put to use all that I have learned in Vegas.

And I am hoping that not only will I be a better blogger and seller, but that I will find some great teaching ideas too.  Interacting with other teachers is always the best professional development!

So that's it - my summer goals are to read, play with my family and learn!

Thanks for stopping by!