Show us what you bought!





I love this kind of linky!  I always think my cart is full and then...I find some more great products!

Here's my cart:


With the new Florida State Standards said to mimic the Common Core and our new standardized test said to be reading texts and then writing high level answers, this toolkit is a must for me!



My theme this year for my classroom is football so this product is perfect for the theme and the rigor I was talking about above!


I also just found out that I will need this product to go with my close reading/writing.  :)

(Are you seeing a theme here?)

I think I may also need this:


This is a sentence frames product that includes the foldable, posters and a rubrics.  I think this might help me break some things down for my students with special needs.

Then I saw this:


And I thought "This would be perfect for my required homework!"  Yes, we're expected to give spelling as our homework in my school so why not go with contracts?

Oh, and then there's these two last (?) things:



I definitely need them too - the reading response letters to replace required book reports and the writing rubrics to go with the close reading/writing!

Ok- that's enough!  Right?  Well maybe....

All my products in my store are 28% off with the code below:


And you might be interested in my 2 most popular back to school products:



The first week plans include 5 days of plans that include community building, going over rules, getting to know each other and understanding group dynamics.

The ice breakers are a list of 10 or so ideas to get your year started and it includes a "big kid" all about me activity!

Thanks for stopping by!