Top 3 Summer Pins for Middle School Teachers!


Ahhh...July...Summertime at its finest!  While I spend lots of time catching up on my home project list and playing with my boys, back to school is always in the back of my mind...


Even though I teach Middle School, I am all about themes.  I love the idea of adventure and the Disney movie "Up".  We'll see if this makes it on my door or another theme as this pin leads to several more!! 

SOURCE




I've also been mulling over some new ideas for my syllabus...

Source



Sometimes when I am not able to turn off that teacher brain, I think I need this:

Source

I'm not really stressed, but I definitely need to turn my teacher brain off for a while, ya know?  

I'll try to limit my planning to one day a week.  We'll see how that goes!  Feel free to follow my Pinterest board to see how I'm doing (Ha!)



An InLinkz Link-up


Before you go, click {here} to celebrate summer with a blog blowout that has freebies and a chance at $100 TpT Gift card!
Thanks for stopping by!